Amy is passionate about helping organisations move learning into the flow of work. The typical “training course” is not always the best solution and she can help organisations develop best practice solutions to allow the staff to learn on the job.
Amy’s consultation services include:
- Content development, including blog writing, website copy
- Online course design
- eLearning module development
- Technical writing, user guides
- Facilitation (face to face and online)
- Group training (technical and soft skills)
- Change management advice – communication strategy and user training
- Coaching and tutoring in digital technology, social media, online facilitation, adult learning
Amy’s career has spanned a number of industries from retail, banking, management, vocational and higher education, and information technology. Amy draws on all her past experiences to deliver and create training programs and content that engage the reader while keeping technical information easy to understand.
Amy actively gives back to the learning and development community through her position on the Australian Institute of Training and Development Divisional Council (SA). Amy has been recognised for her community contributions with a Bronze Commendation from the Royal Australian Air Force and being nominated for NT Volunteer of the Year.
For more information please see her LinkedIn profile.