I am a passionate online learning designer, always keeping up to date with industry trends. My interest in training and documentation started when I was asked to run the IT induction programs for new staff, and creating the onboarding documentation.
I have since worked in vocational education teaching IT and worked for a large university providing support and training for the LMS and Lecture Recording System.
I have a broad range of training experiences from face-to-face training, public speaking, and webinars, through to the development of training documentation, online courses, and online guides. My specialty is in online course development, content creation and document writing and I am a passionate believer of moving learning into the flow of work.
My career has spanned a number of industries from retail, banking, management, vocational and higher education, and information technology. I draw on all my past experiences to deliver and create training programs and content that engage the reader while keeping technical information easy to understand.
I am currently based in Adelaide, Australia, however, I am available for remote consultancy projects. If you would like to get in touch with me for some consultation work please contact me through LinkedIn or my contact form.
My consultation services include:
- Content development, including blog writing, website copy
- Online course design
- eLearning module development
- Technical writing, user guides
- Facilitation (face to face and online)
- Group training (technical and soft skills)
- Change management advice – communication strategy and user training
- Coaching and tutoring in digital technology, social media, online facilitation, adult learning